Who has made the final two? Third Cancer Zone Eviction!

It’s really hotting up now, and the scientists are really under pressure!

The votes have been counted, and the next scientist to get evicted in this zone is…

Iain Moal

Your beard was a big hit but sadly not big enough to keep you in the competition! Thank you for taking part, we hope you’ve had as much fun as us.

Students, you can leave your messages for Iain by commenting on this news post.

This leaves only Leo and Jo to fight it out for the prize tomorrow. Right now, the leaders are TIED in first position! So don’t forget to vote, every vote counts!

Who will be the victor? Only the students can decide!

Keep voting. And may the best scientist win.

Posted on June 24, 2010 by ModShane in News. 32 Comments.

32 Responses to Who has made the final two? Third Cancer Zone Eviction!

1. mychemicalromance says:

Iain I wanted you to be the winner SORRY! We voted for you all along!

• iainmoal says:

Thanks Mike Emical,
      It was close. I had lots of fun answering all those questions too. I suppose I had better catch up for all the work I’ve missed!!

Take it easy and cheers for the support.

2. mildredmad says:

iain :'(
    Devestated to see you go old chum. Really thought you had a chance, Preety upset that you’;ve gone, but all thinks happen for a reason.
    Carry on your research and i’ll be sure to tell me children about this when I see you on the news for doing something amazing!
    Yours, regretting you have left, MildredMad

• iainmoal says:

Cheers mildredmad,
      I though I had a chance too, but alas! It wasn’t meant to be.

On the flip side, I’m very happy for Leo and Jo, and I’m glad that I’ve lost out to such great people. I’m sure that they will both use the money wisely and I wish them the best of luck for tomorrow.

3. iainmoal says:

WAAAHHHHH.

4. Moderator - Peter says:

Iain, you were very close behind the other two! Sorry to see you go, you’ve been great!

5. gioiacherubini says:

Iain, I really thought you were the winner from the beginning! Nice to meet you in the IAS circumstances!

• iainmoal says:

Thanks, but obviously I shouldn’t have missed the live chat sessions that I did. It has been a pleasure Gioia, and I hope the viruses are kind to you.
      /*bows and kisses hand*/

6. Moderator - Peter says:

Iain – getting some emails in with nice messages we thought you’d like to see…

“This isn’t really a question but…NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IAIN HAS BEEN EVICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(” – from mychemicalromance

“This is not really a question but i voted for iain and he answered all of my questions in detail. X” – from 1taylorswifttwilightjustinbieber

7. cheeseburger says:

You gave awesome answers Iain!
    It honestly thought u were gonna win it all :'(
    I really Hope you have a great time with whatever you move on to next
    Good Luck x

8. leogarcia says:

Sorry to hear that Iain – I thought your answers were always thoughtful and interesting. Your donuts are in the post!

9. bechope says:

Sorry to see you go Iain, you had amazing answers to my seemingly random questions, sorry! I think you should keep the beard. /xx 🙂

10. mariamorme says:

Commiserations Iain! But at least you can get to work on those predictions now 🙂

11. barney says:

Aww, Iain. U winked at me espessially on uor school chat. I voted for u and now you are gone, how could this be? Well you were a gr8 contestnt and well diserving of the money, much luck for the future and thank you for being the person to answer the most of my questions! (I counted)
    😉

12. joannawatson says:

I’m stunned Iain. Really thought you were going to be the winner!!

13. alisonkatie says:

ahhh lain, such as shame 2 c u go wjen u were so close. We r very sad 🙁 good luck for the future tho.

14. mildredmad says:

I was on twitter for my comment, wow 😀

15. setbuddiesx says:

NOOOOOO :/ Disaster… :'(

16. setbuddiesx says:

Our whole class is in depression after you left 🙁

17. imogen1997 says:

iain should’ve won :”(
    you answered the questions best. xxx

18. cheeseburger says:

I’m still crying!!! :'(