You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
thankyou for all your time:)
What do you enjoy most about your work ?
whats the most interesting experiment you have ever done?
When did you first want to become a scientist and what drove you to this decision?
Have you got close to achieving what you are aiming for?
How does helping find the cancer help kill it?
What is your daily routine???????????
WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THE PRIZE MONEY?
what is the safest way to use your phone to prevent exessive radiation. As i have heard that this can hep cause cancer?
Why is cancer becoming more common?
Why do we have toes?? (1 comments)
In my sisters keeper, a baby is in a way 'bred' to have the right amount of bone marrow. Can this happen? Do you (1 comments)
What could be considered the most dangerous animal on the earth? (1 comments)
How does helping find the cancer help kill it? (1 comments)
I read somewhere that cracking your knuckles doesn't give you arthiritis- is it true or not? if it isn't i will carry (1 comments)
why cant we have injections to stop us getting all cancers like we did with cervical cancer?
Describe the role of of protoonco genes in the formation of as tumour.
I want to be a science teacher when i am older, what advice would you give me? (4 Comments)
Why can animals such as cats only make certain sounds, whereas we can make so many different sounds? (1 Comment)
why are some people more self-conscious or body-conscious than others???
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?