You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
Good luck to all of you and thank you for letting us take part :)
How can you get bone cancer because, do we even have any cells in our bones and how can they grow otherwise?
Why is it that say if you were diagnosed with a brain tumour and they said you had 4 months to live and you died within
Do you use animals in your work ?
Has your view of young people changed since begining the competition? Do you think there has been an unfair
When you have chemotheropy why does your hair fall out?
whats the most interesting experiment you have ever done?
My friend told me that if u leave a bottle of water in the car for a couple of days that it can cause cancer i was just
are some cancers age related?
What is the most common type of cancer??
why cant we have injections to stop us getting all cancers like we did with cervical cancer?
Describe the role of of protoonco genes in the formation of as tumour.
I want to be a science teacher when i am older, what advice would you give me? (4 Comments)
Why can animals such as cats only make certain sounds, whereas we can make so many different sounds? (1 Comment)
why are some people more self-conscious or body-conscious than others???
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?