You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
Can you get cancer of the eye or its nearves?
Why do we like different taists, are our taistbuds different, or is it a mental prefence?
What is stronger than spider-web silk?
What bacteria is in spots, is it all the same or different?
what is beleved to be the first living multi-celual organism to exist?
Why is diamond so strong?
If peopell didnt feel pain, what would be the reprocussions?
If the sound would be played at the same volume in the dark out of the sun or in the sun, in the light, would the
What is the study of insects called?
Why do onions make your eyes water?
Why can animals such as cats only make certain sounds, whereas we can make so many different sounds? (1 comments)
I want to be a science teacher when i am older, what advice would you give me? (1 comments)
And the winner in Cancer Zone is... (5 comments)
When abnormal cells are produced by the body to cause cancer, why do they divide faster than normal cells and why (2 comments)
I am not a Atheist however, I do have my doubts about God's existence and I do not mean this in any bad way atall. (2 comments)
why cant we have injections to stop us getting all cancers like we did with cervical cancer?
Describe the role of of protoonco genes in the formation of as tumour.
I want to be a science teacher when i am older, what advice would you give me? (4 Comments)
Why can animals such as cats only make certain sounds, whereas we can make so many different sounds? (1 Comment)
why are some people more self-conscious or body-conscious than others???
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?