You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
Why can animals such as cats only make certain sounds, whereas we can make so many different sounds?
Why do some people have birth marks and others don’t. I have one was is it exactly?
Is it true sharks are immune to cancer?
How many calories doeas licking an enevelope consume?
How can you ensure you do not sink in quicksand?
What could be considered the most dangerous animal on the earth?
If you cut a tumour in half, what would you see?
Can cancer be caused from a weakness in the body, eg if some one is ill with a disease, does it make it more likely for
Why are some cancer more cureable than others?
How long would it take for you to prove a theory?
And the winner in Cancer Zone is... (1 comments)
How many calories doeas licking an enevelope consume? (1 comments)
If you cut a tumour in half, what would you see? (1 comments)
Who goes? You have decided! Second Cancer Zone Eviction... (1 comments)
How many blood vessels are there in the human body? (1 comments)
why cant we have injections to stop us getting all cancers like we did with cervical cancer?
Describe the role of of protoonco genes in the formation of as tumour.
I want to be a science teacher when i am older, what advice would you give me? (4 Comments)
Why can animals such as cats only make certain sounds, whereas we can make so many different sounds? (1 Comment)
why are some people more self-conscious or body-conscious than others???
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?