You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
What does your reaserch mean to you?
what made you want to become a cancer researcher?
was it easy to find a job in science ?
When and who discovered cancer?
Iain, you seem do use your computers a lot, do you do any hands on experiments?
How important do you think it is for young people to learn about science and the dangers of cancer?
When you get sunburnt what is actually happening to the skin cells?
I know I ask this a lot, but what iss being a scientist like? Is it sometimes boring? Or fun every day? I dunno, thats
Do you like the Black Eyed Peas?I think there ace
What extra do you do that the other scientist don’t do?
why cant we have injections to stop us getting all cancers like we did with cervical cancer?
Describe the role of of protoonco genes in the formation of as tumour.
I want to be a science teacher when i am older, what advice would you give me? (4 Comments)
Why can animals such as cats only make certain sounds, whereas we can make so many different sounds? (1 Comment)
why are some people more self-conscious or body-conscious than others???
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?