You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
Whats rapid Leaukemia?
When did you first want to become a scientist and what drove you to this decision?
Why are the majority of you putting the prize money towards schools and informing classes instead of actual cancer
I like your profile and answers the best – you’ll probably get my vote :)
You say your not sure what you would do with money, so how do we know if we vote for what the money will go to?
why cant we have injections to stop us getting all cancers like we did with cervical cancer?
Describe the role of of protoonco genes in the formation of as tumour.
I want to be a science teacher when i am older, what advice would you give me? (4 Comments)
Why can animals such as cats only make certain sounds, whereas we can make so many different sounds? (1 Comment)
why are some people more self-conscious or body-conscious than others???
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?