You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
do you think its more important to find a cure for cancer or find a way to stop preventing it
Can science answer all questions ?
What do you enjoy most about your work ?
whats the most interesting experiment you have ever done?
What is the most common type of cancer??
How long have you been researching cancer and why did you start in the first place
WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THE PRIZE MONEY?
why do cancer cells increase so quickly?
Have you got far in trying to use viruses as a weapon to kill cancer?, if so, has it had a good effect ?
when do you think there will be a cure for cancer? ;)
why cant we have injections to stop us getting all cancers like we did with cervical cancer?
Describe the role of of protoonco genes in the formation of as tumour.
I want to be a science teacher when i am older, what advice would you give me? (4 Comments)
Why can animals such as cats only make certain sounds, whereas we can make so many different sounds? (1 Comment)
why are some people more self-conscious or body-conscious than others???
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?