You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
How do you give someone a static shock?
Why do we have gums?
why do we have two nostills and not one??? xxx
Hi, In a group of five people how many are likely to get cancer. Also after chemotherapy why do peoples nails and hair
Hi, what would you say the best energy resource is that is eco-friendly?
What is zoology? And what does it involve?
Do you ever get the chance to go abroad or away with work?
How is it that smoking gives you cancer?
what are the symptoms for most types of cancer? And please name them
why cant we have injections to stop us getting all cancers like we did with cervical cancer?
Describe the role of of protoonco genes in the formation of as tumour.
I want to be a science teacher when i am older, what advice would you give me? (4 Comments)
Why can animals such as cats only make certain sounds, whereas we can make so many different sounds? (1 Comment)
why are some people more self-conscious or body-conscious than others???
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?