You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
do you think that if someone had a large amount of brain energy with strong brain waves, they would be able to use
do you think that the idea in Matrix about our world could be true?
why are towels so asorbant if they aren’t porous, like sponges and such?
would it be possible to utilise plasma as a weapon?
have you ever ‘accidentially’ blown something up while doing experiments
have you ever played warhammer 40k?
are some cancers age related?
i know it’s a bit werid, but, do you think it would be possible to use viruses as a weapon?
why is it that people/creatures in hot countries are heat-absorbing colours, while people/creatures in colder countries
have you ever been to see any ruins of roman buildings, if so what is it like?
- No comments to display
why cant we have injections to stop us getting all cancers like we did with cervical cancer?
Describe the role of of protoonco genes in the formation of as tumour.
I want to be a science teacher when i am older, what advice would you give me? (4 Comments)
Why can animals such as cats only make certain sounds, whereas we can make so many different sounds? (1 Comment)
why are some people more self-conscious or body-conscious than others???
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?