You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
Why did you say those mean things on Twitter?
In the year so far, I have had nine spinal x-rays, is this damaging my health and could it increase my chances of
What are your thoughts on the bermuder tryangle?
Do you use animals in your work ?
Is being a scientist a busy life? Do you have much time for yourself and your friends? Or do you spend most of your
Do you like canceer cells
Why do you like science?
What did you want to be when you were younger
how many hours a week do u spend on your work ? xxx
What condition do you keep the animals in?
why cant we have injections to stop us getting all cancers like we did with cervical cancer?
Describe the role of of protoonco genes in the formation of as tumour.
I want to be a science teacher when i am older, what advice would you give me? (4 Comments)
Why can animals such as cats only make certain sounds, whereas we can make so many different sounds? (1 Comment)
why are some people more self-conscious or body-conscious than others???
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?